For my value project, I concentrated on a playground for my design. The thing I liked doing the most within the design was applying textures to make the wood of the playground structure look more like wood, and applying another texture to make the mulch around the playground look more mulch like.
One thing I was surprised on was the fact that once I got started, the project seemed to speed along at a doable pace. I felt that because of all the details of the project, that it would be impossible to do within the time period designated for the project, yet I got the majority of it done at a reasonable pace and completed the project a few days early.
The frustrating part of working of a picture was having random bits of white space appear after I outlined an area and created what I wanted within it. I had to redo several pieces of the design just to make sure that everything looked whole.
Attached is a PDF with my playground design for the value module: