For my texture project I decided to do a picture of my dog, Phoebe, in a sweater. I had some difficulty with undergoing the tedious process of adding in texture to a lot of places within the work. That and once I completed working off the photo I was working on, there was a lot of white spaces that made my work look like a gigantic puzzle. So, I had to find a way to work around and make the photo look “whole.”
The weirdest part of the project was adding in the texture of the sweater. Overall: I am impressed with how the overall project turned out, yet the sweater still looks a tad goofy.
Attached is a PDF with my project: